How Can A Vitacost Promo Code Help
As a person who exercises regularly, one of my biggest problems is not having enough time to make a proper protein bar, or shake. I have two jobs, so I have to rely on prepared protein powders. I’ve tried many protein powders, one of my all time favorite is Jay Robb’s egg white Protein Vannila. The thing that I love about Jay Robb’s egg white protein vanilla is that it is low in carbs, it contains pure egg whites, it’s very low in dairy, which is important as I am lactose intolerant, and it doesn’t contain gluten. Secondly, a vitacost promo I found last January in a newsletter I’ve been getting from the company on a weekly basis and saves me $20.
What I Like About It
With Jay Robb’s eggwhite protein vanilla powder I can build lean muscle without bulking, or gaining unnecessary extra fat. Another thing that I love about Jay Robb’s Egg White Protein is it doesn’t contain soy. Soy contains estrogen, so it is very important to choose a protein powder without soy.
Jay Robb’s protein powderis delicious, you can mix it with coconut milk, almond milk, frozen yogurt or you can add some ice cube. It doesn’t have a metallic taste like other protein powders. If you love cake, and you want to lose weight this is definitely the product for you, as the taste is very similar, it contains pure protein from egg whites, with no sugar.
The benefits of using Jay Robb’s Egg White Protein
- It is safe for diabetics, it doesn’t contain sugar.
- The low amount of milk, lactose intolerant people will love it.
- No gluten, very important for people with celiac disease
- It is soy free. Soy is one of the most genetically modified plants, it disrupts the thyroid gland.
- Made from chickens not treated with hormones.
- No fat
- It contains Vitamin B.
Cons of Jay Robb’s Egg White Protein:
- It is a bit more expensive than the rest protein powders. With vitacost promo code you save 8 dollars. When you take into account how safe it is for people with various medical conditions, it is worth it.
- It contains xylitol, so it might have a laxative effect in some people. Xylitol may cause abdominal problems, like diarrhea, bloating, and flatulence. According to Wikipedia, regular intake of xylitol will lead to abdominal adaptation.
- It contains stevia, some people are allergic to stevia.
Now, talking about discounts, vitacost issues new promotional codes almost every week according to the product category or the season. Apart from that, there’s always a clearance list which contains many products on 50% discount. Once you’ve finished with picking up your items and you’re ready to check out enter the coupon at the specified box to apply the offer.